Wednesday, February 20, 2008

almost 3 weeks

It seemed like I just posted yesterday and then I looked and it was almost 3 weeks ago. I can tell that I am missed by all the comments and emails and phone calls from all my loyal readers so in response to all none of you, I am posting again!



There isn't a lot to go on other than the fact that baseball is a week and a half away. I am hoping to get schedules and uniforms tonight. I did find out that we are going to be playing little league teams from different parts of the valley since our league only has 3 teams. Although the travel will be hectic it will be fun to see more than 2 teams.



I used to love to go to this website as it has the dumbest but most hilarious cartoons and characters. I am expecting Shelly, Craig (if he ever looks) Garrett and maybe McKay, Kate, and maybe Melinda to enjoy the most. Like I said, it isn't everyone's cup of water but, I like it and re-discovered it recently. The site is http://www.homestarrunner.com/ Oh, and try to start at the beginning so you can get to know the characters etc.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I remember you showing me this cartoon. It seems like forever ago!