Tuesday, December 4, 2007

6 Things

Shelly wrote in her blog that she was tagged (I am assuming in my nerdy voice this means challenged...hohi) to write 6 interesting things about her and then wrote "And since I'm in the mood I will tag the rest of you out there! Show me what you've got!!!" So I guess I can participate - - -

1. I have about 50 "homies" figurines. They used to be on display in my office at work but they are now "chillin" in a box waiting for a new location

2. At work we once named a street pan handler "hungry santa" because he was real skinny and had a santa beard. Notice I didn't say poor santa, I watched him one day and he made a minimum of 10.00 in 5 minutes. I would guess he made around 100.00 a day tax free and only working by our building. We even have a cartoon that appeared in the newspaper with a santa taht had lost weight and posted it on the wall - it's still there. (I know, now you also know how insensitive I am)

3. In 5th grade i once asked a noon duty lady permission to fight a kid that was a bully. It was such a lame "fight" I think a couple of swings (not connecting) were thrown before that noon dudy lady realized we took her permission seriously.

4. Since 5th grade is now an open subject, I wrote a ton of short stories in and for class. I had three tales of Giant Pickle Man and a horrible story I read for class, among others. I will spare you the name of it and I am ashamed and have learned a lesson from it because I used people from the class in the story and exploited their quirks. Wow, I am an awful human being....

5. My secret superhero ability would be invisibility - amateur psychologists have at that one!

6. On a rainy day I like to curl up on the couch with a nice comedy on the TV. Well that's everyday if they put enough of them on that were funny...

wow, I am so not interesting. If shortfalls are interesting than maybe I am.

5 comments:

MEB said...

I love your thoughts...Michelle didn't know you had posted this, so I read them to her. ;)

McKay and Rachel said...

You are funny

I like funny

Kate said...

You are always interesting! :)

Shelly said...

I'd like to read about the pickle man, how funny! And your poor homies, they might kill each other off all stuck in a box together.

Alisa said...

learning a little more about you -- :)