Monday, June 15, 2009

NBA Season 2 Part IV

So the Lakers win the finals and it is nice. I guess I should be happier but, I am getting older and these things mean a little less to me each passing year. I am going to be a grumpy old guy I can feel it! I almost take more joy my previous posts being grumpy critical than celebrating the team that I follow winning a championship. Although it will be nice if the Dodgers can win this year and my follow teams will have dominated the calendar year. But, I digress...LOL

I enjoyed the games but yesterday was anti-climactic. We had friends over at the house for dinner and the game was on but I didn't really watch. I just felt they were going to win and they didn't really have a big problem doing so. I know I missed some good plays (saw them later on SC) but didn't really care too much. Also, at the end of the game to see the celebration I feel wierd watching Kobe celebrate...feel like it's contrived and scripted, not genuine. But I am not sure what I expected but, it's nice that the Lakers won. Just nice. If the series was a little longer I think it would be more satisfying. The games were close for the most part and Kobe's performance was amazing. Not really sure where this is going (nowhere :-))?

Just wanted to comment I guess - - - I am happier when I finish a new book...LOL

1 comment:

Zachary Bird said...

you OLD FART!! This our year dad first STEELERS, LAKERS, hopefully DODGERS