Tuesday, June 2, 2009

NBA Second Season part III

So just to give a little more fuel to the fire of my issues with LeBron just reference his actions after his "team" lost to the Magic 4games to 2games. He walked off the court without shaking hands and then is quoted a couple of days later saying that he just couldn't shake the hands of those that just beat him because he is such a competitor. Hmmmmm, I guess the global icon doesn't have any sportsmanship. When things are good it's good but if not, then the sportsmanship goes. I don't care about him ditching the press but, lack of sportsmanship is just another chink in his armour, as far as I am concerned. But as is obvious, I am the only one who cares...LOL.

Maybe someday you'll see my blog on the blog follow segment on the 4 letter network - THE WORST SEGMENT EVER!! Well except maybe that 64 athlete "tournament" they had where they asked who is more NOW...LOL. npse stinks.

1 comment:

Zachary Bird said...

good sportsmanship Lebron NOT! even little leaguers know better and give high 5's after the game.

Ty