Monday, April 26, 2010

More Updates

So the book club became dormant and so has my reading. This is unfortunate and hopefully, with my exercise portion of my life, I will bring it back. I am not too far into 1776 and have spot read the Eyre Affair by Jasper Pforde.

NBA - Hope the Lakers pull out of their funk and the dumb announcers stop rooting against them. The constant slow/old team vs young/fast team gets old quick. I think they will endure and fix themselves along the way.

MLB - Becoming more and more of a baseball nerd every year. Love it.

NFL - why do I have to have this shoved down my throat every couple of weeks. Because (add adjective here) Americans can't follow a sport more than once a week and for only less than 20 games, the NFL is king. I love it but I like my other sports to be clean of NFL.

NHL - still want to like it and can't get into it. Need to go to some games.

College football/basketball - GREAT, just need to add playoffs to football!

No comments: